By Jay A. Kreibich
Application builders, have in mind: databases should not only for the IS team from now on. you could construct database-backed purposes for the laptop, net, embedded structures, or working platforms with no linking to heavy-duty client-server databases resembling Oracle and MySQL. This ebook exhibits you the way to exploit SQLite, a small and light-weight relational database engine so that you can construct at once into your application.
With SQLite, you will discover easy methods to advance a database-backed program that continues to be potential in measurement and complexity. This booklet courses you each step of ways. you will get a crash path in information modeling, get to grips with SQLite's dialect of the SQL database language, and masses more.
- Learn find out how to hold localized garage in one dossier that calls for no configuration
- Build your individual SQLite library or use a precompiled distribution on your application
- Get a primer on SQL, and the way to use a number of language services and extensions
- Work with SQLite utilizing a scripting language or a C-based language similar to C# or Objective-C
- Understand the fundamentals of database layout, and how you can move what you know to SQLite
- Take benefit of digital tables and modules
"Complex SQL thoughts defined clearly."
--D. Richard Hipp, writer of SQLite